DNN Article is not only a powerful module to enable post and manage articles, but
also provides total solutions for content management. Content such as articles,
news, announcements, product catalogs, etc can be organized into unlimited levels
of categories. New content can be moderated before published. The administrator
can assign roles as moderator. Also an email can be sent when new content is added.
Visitors can make comment and rating. They can also agree or disagree an article.
The product supports common features of DotNetNuke module such as localization,
portable interface, search, Syndication etc. It can integrate with Twitter, Facebook,
Google Map, Windows Live Writer and DotNetNuke Journal to provide more
powerful functions for your portals. DNNArticle is an extendable system.
There are several sub modules shipped with DNNArticle standard edition to provide
rich and attractive look and feel experiences. There are also several optional sub
modules that provide more features. And the number of optional sub modules is growing
continually. There are also several applications based on DNNArticle such as DNNArticle
Blog and DNNArticle Product. DNNArticle fully supports template and CSS theme. This
feature provides more flexibility for users to build more attractive user interface.
The version 10.08.00 can work
with DNN 6.1+ including DotNetNuke 6.2+ and DotNetNuke 7.x. If you want the version work with DNN lower than 6.1, please purchase version 09.12.01:http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/dnnarticle-912. If you want the
version work with DNN lower than 5.5, please purchase version 09.02.00:
Demo site and showcases
The most content of http://www.zldnn.com are
built with DNNArticle. And you can find more demos in http://www.dnnarticle.com
New Themes Demo:
There are showcases in the showcase page: http://www.zldnn.com/ShowCases.aspx.
If you're using DNNArticle and want to add your web site to the show case page,
you can submit it in the page too.
You can download 15 days trial version and user
guide from: http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx.
The download page is built by using DNNArticle too.
New Optional Modules in 10.0
DNNArticle Dynamical List: Loading articles via Ajax. Living demo: http://demo.zldnn.com/dnnarticle/ArticleList.aspx
DNNArticle Calendar: Show articles in calendar.
New Mobile Template in 10.0
You can use mobile device to visite http://www.zldnn.com to see the new mobile template
Total Solutions for content management
You can use it to build...
You can see the show cases of DNNArticle:
. And you can submit your web site as show case in the page.
- News Publish System
- Product Catalog
- User Guide Help System
- And more other systems...
You can add ... to an article
- All contents are organized by category.
- It supports sub categories. You can create sub categories as many as you want.
- An icon can be set for each category.
- The article category sub module can show categories in tree view.
- An article can be assign to more than one category.
- A category sub module can display categories in any page you want.
- You can define tags and assign an article to several tags.
- Tags can be shown in Tag Cloud sub module.
Permission: It integrates with DotNetNuke Module Permission.
- Images, Videos and content from other modules
- Related Articles
And you can set category level edit permission in category edit page.
- Who can add articles?
- Who can edit articles?
- Who can approve articles?
- Who can attach files?
- Who can view attach files?
- Who can make comment and rating?
- Authorized authors who can manage their own articles and their articles can
be published automatically.
View permission of articles
- Authorized users/roles can submit article.
- Editors and/or Authors can modify submitted articles.
- Moderators can approve articles to be published.
- Administrators can define view permissions of article modules, categories and
- Authors can define view permissions of their own articles.
- Article view permission will override categories view permission.
- View permission check can be in article list or article view. That means you
can allow unauthorized users to view article list or not.
- You can add custom fields such as Textbox, HTML, Dropdown List and Number.
- Custom Fields can be add to DNNArticle Editor template as normal fields.
- Custom Fields can be displayed as normal fields.
Social and Community
- You can set Email Notification in module level and category level
- You can define the template of subject and body of Email notification.
- Email Notification can be sent when articles are posted, approved to moderators
- Comment Email Nofitication can be sent to comment moderators.
- Facebook Integration: Post new article or article update message to Facebook
profile or Facebook page.
- Facebook Like button integration.
- Twitter Integration.
- Open Graph Tags.
- Social bookmarks.
Powerful Token System
The powerful token system of DNNArticle makes the flexible Templates and Themes
- Basic Tokens: All fields of article, category and comment can be used as token.
For example, DNNArticle, DNN Article is a powerful module to enable post and manage news, articles, events or other type of content.,[CONTENT] as so on.
- images/Productlogo/6922_DNNArticle.jpg and [THUMBNUALIMAGE]: The image tokens can show image or thumbnail image
of the article.
- Formatted Tokens: There are several formatted tokens that can make fields formatted.
For example, can show shorten description.
can show publish date in the format MM/dd/yyyy.
- Condition Block Tokens: The are several condition block tokens such as [ISFEATURED]..[/ISFEATURED],
The condition block token will show HTML in the block if condition is true. For
example, [ISFEATURED]..[/ISFEATURED] will show content in the block if the article
- ... and ...
block Tokens: The tokens will show content in the block if the field is exist or
- ...[/ISINROELS]. It will show text in block if current
user is in roles defined in the token.
- template of next article [/NEXTARTICLE]”
and “ template of prev article [/PREVARTICLE]”
for detail view template.
- Control Tokens: There are several control tokens such as [AGREE],
that can provide complex functions for DNNArticle List and DNNARticle View.
- Google Map Tokens: It can show google maps in DNNArticle List or DNNArticle
- Related article token that can
show related articles from one category.
- Attachment token can show list of attached files in DNNArticle List and DNNArticle
- [ODDEVENROW] token to DNNArticle List. It will generate “odd” and
“even”. You can use them to generate different CSS classes for odd and
- [CURRENTCATEGORY]...[/CURRENTCATEGORY] in header/footer template for DNNArticle
- [ARTICLES]...[/ARTICLES] in header/footer template for DNNArticle List.
Free Edit Form
From version 9.12, the DNNArticle Editor optional module fully supports template.
It allows you to create free edit form for DNNArticle. The ZLDNN show case
submission page is a living demo. http://www.zldnn.com/ShowCases.aspx
- All fields and custom fields can be added in editor template.
- There are also several tokens that can generate edit controls not included in
- The DNNArticle Editor supports fields permission that integrates with DNN module
- You can define steps for editing. You can define template for layout of steps.
- There are built in step template shipped with the module.
- Fully supports template.The token system of DNNArticle provides more flexiblity
for creating attractive UI.
- The Theme Selector can help you to create template easily.
- There are several built in Theme shipped with the product.
- Pagination support: You can enable pagination and set page size for main DNNArticle
module and Article List sub module.
- Sort Options: Articles can be sorted by fields such as created date, view order,
clicks, or title.
Rating and Comment
- You can set thread or flat Comment style.
- Visitors can like or dislike a comment.
- Visitors can reply to a comment.
- The Make Comment and Comment List controls can be added to template by
- The comment list fully supports template.
- The Recent Comment optional module can show comments from all articles.
- Visitors can submit 5 stars Rating. The Make Rating control can be added
to template by the token
- Visitors can agree or Disagree an article. The Agree/Disagree control can be
add to template by token.
High Light Features
- RSS Importer
- Google Map Integration
- WLW Integration
- User bookmark
- SEO Friendly
- Content Import/Export
- Support DNN Core Search Engin
- Site Map: Support DotNetNuke SiteMap interface. The businesses can be added to DotNetNuke Site Map automatically.
There is a sub module for searching articles. The display template of search result
can be defined.
There is a sub module to display article list. By using it, an Article can appear
in multiple places within your site. The display template can be defined.
Article Slider is a sub module to make a slideshow out of articles on your page.
Users can manually select a content to see or have them rotated automatically. Pagination
links let the user quickly pick a content to show.
Tabbed Content is a sub module to display articles as tabbed type. Users can manually
select a content to see or have them rotated automatically.
From 4.2 there is a new sub module named tag cloud. You can define and assign tags
to your article. The Tag Cloud module will generate tag cloud of the article module.
You can define the CSS of tag by popularity.
Show categories of a DNNArticle module in any page you want.
Article Archive module
Show archived articles by month or by year.
Category Article List
Show categories and articles in flat style.
Show articles of a user.
There are several optional modules of DNNArticle.
You can purchase "with optional moduels" edition to get more features.
Light Box Content
Importer: Import RSS feed into DNNArticle.
Advanced Search: it allows users
to search articles by categories, date range etc. Admin can define the UI by template.
Dashboard: it allows admin to manage articles easily.
DNNArticle Editor: it allows
you to define editor UI by template.
RecentComments: show user comments of a DNNArticle
DNNArticle Add Article: It can create a “Add Article Link” that can lead you to the page of adding article. It can help you to create articles for related entries such as DNN Social groups.
DNNArticle Advanced Comment Management: It’s an enhanced comment management sub module that allows comment moderators to manage comments. It allows administrators to manage all DNNArticle instances in the portal.
DNNArticle Management: It’s an enhanced article managent sub module that allows article moderators to manage articles. It allows administrators to manage all DNNArticle instances in the portal.
Other DNNArticle plug-ins
DNNArticle Blog Plug in: http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/packageid/26327
DNNArticle Filter Search: http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/packageid/28764
DNNArticle Category Search: http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/packageid/29202
DNNArticle Multi Language Plug in: http://store.dotnetnuke.com/home/product-details/packageid/24680