Created by host on 4/10/2008 8:46:29 AM
This module helps you to display RSS feeds from other sites on your own, period. It uses Google's Ajax Feed API to host the desired RSS feeds on Google's servers. You can display results from multiple feeds intermixed, sort them in a variety of ways, specify which components of each RSS entry to display, and more. Visit http://www.zldnn.com to see more details.
This version is built under VS 2005 and DotNetNuke 4.5.5. It can work with DNN 4.5+.
- Easy to use: need not additional knowledge to use it.
- Uses Google Ajax Feed API to host/cache the desired RSS feeds, so need not to install or host anything on your own server.
- Support multiple RSS feeds to display, with the results intermixed.
- Sort the results either by "date", "title", or a custom "label" assigned to each feed.
- Set the number of total RSS entries to show. If multiple feeds are specified, that number is spread out evenly amongst the feeds.
- Specify which additional components of each RSS entry to show, such as its "label", "date", "description", "snippet" and more.
- You can add more instances on the same page.
- Supports localization
- No need to modify the Dotnetnuke core, no more configurations.