Advanced News Feed 7.6
Aggreagte mult feeds together.Cache feed data into database to reduce network traffic and improve performance.
Advanced News Feed is a DNN module that meets your news feed need. Living demo:
You can download 15 days trial version from: http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx
Advanced News Feed 6.4 is built under DotNetNuke 5.2 and VS.Net 2010. It can work properly with DotNetNuke 5.2+ including the newest 6.x version. If you want old version that can work with DNN 4.x, please create a help desk ticket in the support page of www.zldnn.com.
From version 6.1, it uses C# as program language.
Demo of category: http://demo.zldnn.com/newsfeed/Category.aspx
Demo of Slider: http://demo.zldnn.com/newsfeed/CategorySlider.aspx
Demo of Tabbed Feed List: http://demo.zldnn.com/newsfeed/TabbedFeedList.aspx
The Advanced News Feed is a product to provide RSS content manage solution.
New in 6.5: it supports mobile solution of DotNetNuke 6.1.5.
- It supports RSS 0.9x ,2.0 and ATOM.
- It supports content fliter by regular expression.
- It supports RSS re-aggregrate.
- It supports content localization.
- It can import news items into database.
- It supports feed categories.
- Users can add their own private RSS feed to their own home page.
- There are 9 modules included in the product to provide rich user UI.
- It can aggregate RSS feed to a new feed.
- It can aggregate RSS feed by category.
- You can enable/disable Re-aggregrate.
- You can set RSS properities such as channel title to the new RSS feed.
- You can limit the number of items for the new aggregrated RSS feed.
Data Cache and Data store
- You can enable data cache for a feed.
- You can set the cache time out.
- It supports to save items of news feed to database.
- You can set expire period for each feed.
- The expired items can be cleared automically.
- You can set a feed to one or more languages.
- You can set a feed to be shown on any languages.
- Users can view feeds related with the user's language.
- You can define unlimited level of categories.
- You can assign a feed to one or more category.
- Categories can be shown on TreeView.
- Feed items can be shown by category.
- Authorized users can add their private RSS feed.
- The private RSS feed can be shown on the User Feed sub module. Generally in user's personal page.
- Admin can decide which roles can add private RSS feed.
- Admin can set the private feed to public feed.
- It supports template. You can build custom display template.
- There are six sub modules to show news items in Tab style or in a slider.
- The layout of tabbed sub modules and slider sub modules can be changed by CSS.
- The main module supports rolling.