Created by host on 12/13/2007 12:00:00 AM
By using this module you can select a module floating on your page. The floating module can be hidden or shown when a user move his/her mouse on the image handler.
Living Demo HERE: http://www.zldnn.com/FloatingModule/tabid/408/Default.aspx
Register and download demo modules from http://www.zldnn.com/Download/tabid/233/Default.aspx . You can install these modules in local server to test and preview. All demo versions are fully functional within http://localhost domains only and do not expire.
- You can select any module on a page.
- You can set the width of floating zone.
- You can set the top of floating zone
- You can set the floating module in left or right.
- You can set a module always floating.
- You can select an image for handler of floating zone.
- Easy to use.
- No need to modify dnn core.
- Independent on database.
- (New in 2.0) You can add more than one floating module in a page
- (New in 2.2) You can put a module from other page into the floating module.
- Install the Floating Module as normal DotNetNuke module
- Add an instance of the Floating Module into a page.
- Goto module settings to configurate it.
- Set the cache time of both the floating module and the module that will be floating to zero.